This is an intensive classroom-coaching program spread over an academic session for the students who wish to prepare for NEET after class 12th. This course develops a sound understanding of the fundamentals, builds a logical and methodical approach to problem solving skills and enhances mental ability so that students can face NEET with the supreme state of competence and confidence.
Course Structure & Features
- This course provides yearlong sustained practice with widest possible coverage of the theory and problems.
- The teaching methodology is systematic and scientific which raises the academic levels of the student.
- One-to-one interaction and complete Personal attention inside and outside the classes by a group of the best faculty team
- Course fills the missing link in your concepts so that you can face NEET head-on with confidence.
- Develops the logical problem-solving approach, the competence and the winning attitude which is essential to succeed
- Stress free, motivating and emotionally positive environment.
- Highly Qualified & Experienced Faculty Members
- Small Batch size and ultimate personal Attention
- Complete Printed & Digital Study Material with exercise sheets as per the Latest Exam Pattern
- Highly interactive Regular Theory Classes
- DPPS & Exercise Sheets Discussion Classes
- Doubt Removal Sessions
- Regular Offline & Online Tests
- Performance improvement seminars & Mentoring Sessions.
- On campus Library & Reading Rooms
- Digital Learning Support
- 24/7 Digital Academic Support
- Classroom lectures also on mobile application
- Chapter wise Quizzes & Test series
- Expert Guidance seminars
- Girls Students: 12th pass or appearing in 12th in 2024
- Boys Students: Only those boy students who are either appearing in 12th in 2024 or have passed 12th in 2023 with minimum of 70% marks in PCB are eligible for admission OR meritorious students.
- Course Duration: One academic Session (Till 15th May 2025).
- Medium of Coaching: English
- Class Starting Date : Will be announced in Feb 2024
- Classes Venue : Career Point Gurukul, Kota (Complete Residential Campus spread over in 20 Acres)
Coaching and Hostel Fee:
- Registration Fee: 30,000/-(Will be adjusted with 1st installment)
- Caution Fee: 15000/-(One time, Refundable)
|Class||Double AC||Single AC||Premium Rooms||Flats |
|12th Pass||250000||270000||290000||310000||150000 Extra ||180000 Extra |
 Available only for Boy students.
 One parent must stay with the student in Apartment. Food & laundry is not included for students staying in 1 BHK or 2 BHK Apartments. For more details & facilities provided in the apartment, please speak to our admission in-charge.
 Extra fee means (Double AC / Single Room AC + Extra Fee). as per the occupancy taken.
Note: Fee mentioned above is applicable till 15thMay 2025. Extra staying fee will be charged for overstaying duration.
- Lump-Sum Fee Deposition Benefit: Additional Rs 20,000/- fee rebate will be given if complete fee is paid along with 1st installment.
|Based on Performance in class 12th|
|1||12thMarks >= 90% aggregate||70,000|
|2||12thMarks >= 85% aggregate||40,000|
|3||12thMarks >= 80% aggregate||20,000|
|Based on Performance in NEET 2024|
|1||Scholarship upto 70,000/- based on marks in NEET 2024||Up to 70,000|
|Based on Performance in NTSE / KVPY / Olympiad etc|
|5||Stage -1 qualified||60,000|
|6||Siblings studying in CP Gurukul in the same session (to each Child)||10,000|
- Scholarship shall be awarded whichever is higher applicable
- Scholarship applicable for Single & double AC room package. No scholarship for premium rooms and Flat.
Fee Payment Schedule
|Installment||Fee %age||Payment date|
|1st Installment||40% + Caution Fee||On or before reporting|
|2nd Installment||30%||On or before 2 months of course commencement|
|3rd Installment||30%||On or before 4 month of course commencement|
Important: Submission of Post Dated Cheques of all pending installments is mandatory at the time of admission
How to Deposit Fee
- Online though payment link received through email or available on CP-Gurukul website:
- Click on the link received in confirmation mail or visit www.cpgurukul.com
- Click the “Pay Fee Online” link at the top of the page.
- Fill details & deposited fee using Net Banking facility /Credit Card / Debit Card (Transaction Charges Extra)
- In Person at CP Gurukul Campus: Fee can also be deposited at CP Gurukul Campus. Cheques will not be accepted for the first installment, PDC will be accepted only for 2nd & 3rd Installments.
General Terms and Conditions
- Registration fee: Rs 30,000/- to be paid at the time of Registration which will be adjusted in the 1st installment.
- Caution Money will be refunded within 60 days of leaving school after adjusting any pending fee/damages.
- Late Fee will be applicable as per follows:
- Within 7 Days of due date: Rs 2500
- Within 15 Days of due date: Rs 5000
- Admission will be canceled after 15 days of the due
- Fee Refund Policy
- The registration fee of Rs 30000 is non-refundable and will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- 1st Installment fee less Registration fee may be refunded if request is submitted within 15 days of course commencement.
- In case of lump sum payment:
- 2nd& 3rd Installments may be refunded if request for refund is submitted within 2 months of course commencement.
- 3rd Installment may be refunded if request for refund is submitted within 3 months of admission.
- No refund will be given after 3 months of admission under any circumstances.
- Fee Includes:
- Coaching Fee, Module Fee, Test Fee etc.
- Hostel Fee, Mess Fee, Laundry Charges and Limited Electricity charges (100 units per room)
- Not Included in Fee:
- Uniform and personal stationary charges
- Personal expenses and ongoing stationary charges etc.
- Mobile Phone & Laptop Policy:
- Students are not allowed to keep mobile phone or laptop.
- Locked Samsung-Tablet: A Samsung Tablet, locked with 5 pre-defined whitelist contact number is allowed. To know more about this, please contact admission office.
- Phone: 080-69236731
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Career Point Gurukul Campus, Thegda, Near New Bus Stand, Kota (Rajasthan)
To Join This Course
Revolutionary 24X7 Concept
Learning 24X7: Classroom
Lectures available on eCareerPoint App immediately after the Classfor revision & selfstudy
Test and Analysis 24X7:
Topic Wise Quizes, DPP and Micro level analysis for self evaluation
Doubt Solving 24X7:
Ask your doubts to experts and get instant solution
Get Online access of all Solution of Exercise Sheets and DPPs, To revise and practice effectively
Round the clock mentoring for all academic & non-academic issues with Dedicated mentor program.
Safety & Security 24X7:
Our multilevel security ensuring the safety and security of students in Campus 24X7.
Refined Teaching Methodology
All Benefits of Online Coaching Format in Offline Coaching
Young, Enthusiastic and Committed Faculty Team
Stand with you Shoulder to Shoulder
Small Batch Size for Personal Attention
We provide Personal Attention to each students in Small Batch.
Study Under Supervision
Every student study under supervision of faculty members in a peaceful & modern ambiance
Hostels are situated within Campus which is spread over 20 Acres. It is completely COVID safe (Bio-Bubble) & secure campus
Relevant and to the point Study Material
Our study material is designed to give students knowledge and skills
Living At CP Gurukul
CP-Gurukul infrastructure is designed as to take care of all aspects of boarding environment. Student life here is ?
an exciting and enriching experience. Social and learning environment is highly conducive that helps
learning and builds a sense of responsibility.
Total Selections Of CP Gurukul
Various competitive exams