XII + Integrated Preparation for NEET
Excellent residential schooling with integrated preparation for NEET
Course Features :
- Systematic Preparation for NEET by expert faculty members
- Study Material Package
- Daily Practice Problem Sheets
- Doubt Classes
- Regular Test Series (Unitwise, Revision & Major Tests)
- Digital learning support
- Preparation for Board Exams and other subject also through in-campus school
Digital Learning Support
Recorded Video Lectures in Tab for Revision OR to study in advance, Online Quizzes & Test for self-assessment, Online Solutions to all exercise sheets etc.
Admissions in CBSE-affiliated co-ed school within the campus. Classes for other subject shall be conducted as required.
Hostel Support & Other Facilities
Hostels are situated within Campus which is spread over 20 Acres. It is completely COVID safe (Bio-Bubble) & secure campus, having all facilities like Coaching Builiding, CBSE School, Hostel, Mess, Staff Residence, Sports Ground, Departmental store etc within boundary.
Classes will be conducted: at CP Gurukul Campus Kota
Class Commencement: First week of April 2023
Fee & Special Benefits: CP-Gurukul offer package fee for coaching, hostel and school as mentioned below –
- Admission Fee: 5000/- (For New Admission only)
- Caution Fee: 15000/- (Refundable)
- Fee :
|Class XII + NEET||340000||360000||380000||400000||120000 Extra||
 Available only for Boy students.
 One parent must stay with student in Apartment. Mess facility is not included for students staying in 1/2 BHK Apartments. For more details & facilities provided in apartment, please speak to our admission in-charge.
- Course Fee includes the following –
- School Fee, Integrated Coaching Fee, Sports Fee, Hostel & other residential amenities fee
- Mess Fee: For students staying in the hostel* (Please note Mess fee is not included in above fee for Students staying in the apartment)
- Laundry Fee: No extra Fee till 90 cloths/month for students staying in the hostel*
- Electricity Fee: No extra charge up to 100 units per month per room for the period of stay. If electricity consumption is more than above limit then extra fee shall be charged, calculated on the basis of personal meter reading @ Rs 10.5 per unit.
- Not included in Fee:
- Uniform, School Books and personal stationary charges
- Tablet Cost (optional – as per actual)
- Personal expenses and ongoing stationary charges etc.
Early Admission Benefits:
|If Admission is taken on or before||Amount|
|31st December 2022||30000|
|15th January 2023||20000|
|31st January 2023||10000|
|After 31st January 2023||No EAB|
Scholarship Criteria for Class XI & XII Students
Amount (in Rs)
Based on Performance in class 10th
10th Marks >= 95% aggregate
10th Marks >= 90% aggregate
10th Marks >= 85% aggregate
Based on Performance in class 9th (Only for class XI students)
9th Marks >= 95% aggregate
9th Marks >= 90% aggregate
Based on Performance in NTSE / KVPY / Olympiad etc
Stage-2 qualified in NTSE
Stage -1 qualified in NTSE
CP SAT (Upto)
Two or more real brother/sister studying in CP in the same session(to each Child)
Class X to XI Moving (CP Gurukul)
Students promoting from Class X to XI and takes admission on or before 10-June-2023
To All girl student’s (if takes admission on or before 10-June-2023)
Scholarship shall be awarded whichever is higher applicable
Scholarship applicable for Single & double AC room package.
Fee Payment Schedule:
Percentage of Fee
As per above table
10th July 2023
10th October 2023
Important: Submission of PDC’s (Post Dated Cheques) of all pending installments is mandatory at the time of admission