Fee Structure for Session 2024-25
Admission Fee: 35000/-
Caution Fee: 15000/-(Refundable)
School and Hostel Fee:
|Class||Double AC||Single AC||Premium Rooms||Flats|
|6th||310000||NA||NA||NA||150000 Extra ||180000 Extra |
|7th / 8th||330000||350000||NA||NA|
|9th / 10th||360000||380000||400000||420000|
|11th/ 12th (PCM/PCB/Commerce)||380000||400000||420000||450000|
- Premium Rooms are Available only for Boy students.
- One parent must stay with a student in Apartment. Food is not included for students staying in 1/2 BHK Apartments. For more details & facilities provided in the apartment, please speak to our admission in charge.
- Total Fee Double AC / Single Room AC ) Fee + Extra Fee
Note: Fee mentioned above is applicable till 31st March 2025. Extra staying fee will be charged for overstaying duration.
Special Fee Benefits:
Lumpsum Fee Deposition Benefit:
Additional Rs. 20000 will be given, if complete fee is paid on/before 15th March 2024.
For class VI to X Students
|SN||Scholarship Criteria for Class VI to X Students||Amount (in Rs)|
|Based on Performance in Current or Previous Class|
|1||Marks >= 95% aggregate||50,000|
|2||Marks >= 90% aggregate||35,000|
|3||Marks >= 85% aggregate||20,000|
|4||To All girl students (if take admission on or before 10 June 2024)||35,000|
|The scholarship shall be awarded whichever is highly applicable|
|Scholarship is applicable for Single & double AC room packages. No scholarship for premium rooms/flats.|
|SN||Scholarship Criteria for Class XI & XII Students||Amount (in Rs)|
|Based on Performance in class 10th|
|1||10th Marks >= 95% aggregate||80,000|
|2||10th Marks >= 90% aggregate||60,000|
|3||10th Marks >= 85% aggregate||25,000|
|Based on Performance in class 9th (Only for class XI students)|
|1||9th Marks >= 95% aggregate||50,000|
|2||9th Marks >= 90% aggregate||25,000|
|Based on Performance in NTSE / KVPY / Olympiad etc|
|1||Stage 2 qualified in NTSE||80,000|
|2||Stage -1 qualified in NTSE||60,000|
|1||Two or more real brother/sister studying in CP in the same session (to each Child)||10,000|
|1||To All girl students (if take admission on or before 10 June 2024)||50,000|
|The scholarship shall be awarded whichever is higher applicable|
|Scholarship applicable for Single & double AC room packages. No scholarship for premium rooms and flats.|
Fee Payment Schedule:
|Percentage of Fee||Payment date|
|1st Installment||40%||As per the above table|
|2nd Installment||30%||10th July 2024|
|3rd Installment||30%||10th October 2024|
|Important: Submission of PDCs (Post Dated Cheques) of all pending installments is mandatory at the time of admission|
General Terms and Conditions:
1. Registration fee: Rs 30,000/- to be paid at the time of Registration which will be adjusted in the total fees.
2. Early Admission Benefit will be applicable only when 1st Installment is cleared on or before 15th March 2024.
3. Caution Fee (refundable) of Rs 15000 to be paid on or before 31st March. Caution Money will be refunded within 60 days of leaving school after adjusting any pending fees/damages.
4. Late Fee will be applicable as per follows:
1. Within 7 Days of due date – Rs 2500
2. Within 15 Days of due date- Rs 5000
3. Admission will be cancelled after 15 days of the due
5. Refund Policy:
1. The registration fee of Rs 35000 is non-refundable and will not be refunded under any circumstance.
2. 1st Installment fee less the Registration fee may be refunded if the request is submitted to the School before 15th March.
3. In case of lump sum payment
A. 2nd & 3rd Installments may be refunded if the request for refund is submitted between 15th March to 10th July.
B. 3rd Instalment may be refunded if the request for refund is submitted after 10th July to 10th August.
4. No refund will be given after 10th August under any circumstances.
6. Fee includes:
1. School Tuition Fee and Activities Fee
2. Coaching Fee, Coaching Modules Fee
3. Hostel Fee, Mess Fee, Laundry Charges, and Limited Electricity charges (100 units per room)
7. Not included in Fee:
1. Uniform, School Books, and personal stationary charges
2. Tablet Cost (optional – as per actual)
3. Personal expenses and ongoing stationary charges etc.
Address: Career Point Gurukul Campus, Thegda, Newar New Bus stand, Kota (Rajasthan)
Admission Process –
- Fill online application form and deposit the application fee of Rs.500/-.
- After reviewing and shortlisting the application, the parents will be informed about the date and time of the online interview (over Zoom or Google Meet).
- The interview will have some basic questions related to subjects like Maths, General Science, English, and G.K.
- Once the child has cleared the interview, parents will get the confirmation call and mail on the registered mail ID.
- Parents need to deposit the fee (Registration Fee Rs 35000/- and First Installment) online link for the class in which the admission is sought.
- The admission of the child will be deemed confirmed only after receiving of first installment.
- Now parents can get the receipt online or from the accounts team on campus.