What is CLAT?
The Common Law Admission (CLAT) is a national level entrance exam for admissions to undergraduate (UG) and Postgraduate (PG) Law Programmes offered by 22 National Law Universities in India.
CLAT is organized by the Consortium of National Law Universities, comprising representative universities.
Several affiliates universitis and organisations also use the CLAT exam for admissions and recriutment respectively. Till 2018, CLAT was conducted on a rotation basis by NLUs.
However, from 2019 onwards the CLAT will be conducted by a permanent body, ”Consortium of NLUs” formed by NLUs. The body has its headquarters at NLSIU Bangalore.
Why CLAT @Gurukul
- Comprehensive study material designed by experts in the form of subject diagnostic tests, class exercises, practice exercises
- Special Legal Aptitude & GK sessions to be conducted by experts having more than 10 years of experience
- Selections in Top NLU’s and other Law Institutes in India in the very first year
- 24 x 7 online support for all test areas
- Apart from regular classroom, exhaustive revision module is integrated with the course itself
- Comprehensive Test series of Mock Tests based on the pattern of various National Level Exams like CLAT, SET, NLU and IP University with AIR and detailed analysis
- Library and Computer Lab
- Most experienced and trained faculty
- Compulsory Revision Module and Crash Courses
- Classroom training to prepares students for all test areas including Maths, Language, Legal Reasoning, Logical & Analytical Reasoning & General Knowledge
- Regular Doubt Clearing Sessions & Personal Counseling Sessions. Admission Process helps and form filling support for all examination in the universe of LAW
What is IPMAT?
IPMAT is the Integrated Programme in Management Aptitude Test.
Various institutes conduct their own IPMAT to admit students in their 5-year Integrated Programme in Management. IIM Indore conducts its own IPMAT, IIM Ranchi accepts IPMAT Indore scores and SAT scores, IIM Rohtak conducts it own IPMAT and IIM Bodh Gaya and Jammu together conduct an examination called JIPMAT
Each exam broadly tests the test takers’ Comprehension and Aptitude across three sections. IPMAT Indore has 2 sections to test Quantitative Ability – a section on MCQs and another on Short Answers, and a section of Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension.
IIM Rohtak IPMAT has a slightly different exam pattern, where in, it tests the aspirants on Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning in a separate section along with one section each on Reading Comprehension and Verbal Ability, and Quantitative Ability.
rom comprehensive IPMAT coaching classes spanning up to 2 years to intensive courses, CP Gurukul offers programs designed to meet the specific needs of all IPMAT aspirants.
CP Gurukul’s comprehensive integrated coaching for IPMAT exam has been developed covering all areas of the test, keeping in mind the scoring process in all these exams. CP Gurukul take care of preparation for the IPMAT along with schooling.
Why IPMAT @Gurukul
- Extensive classroom coaching
- Experienced & highly qualified Faculty
- Computer-based Mock Tests simulating the actual test environment
- Personal Interview practice for shortlisted students
With years of teaching experience, our teachers have mastered the skill of bringing the best out of every student.
Throughout the course, our faculty helps the students identify their strengths and weaknesses and groom them to improve their performances.
The thoroughness in approach ensures that the quality of the inputs provided to the students at Gurukul is nothing short of the best.
The course material is updated periodically to ensure that the students are prepared for any eventuality or surprise that the exams throws at them, and will be completely self sufficient to ensure that those who follow it while attending the classes regularly will have an edge over others.