XII + Integrated preparation for CA Foundation / CLAT
Excellent Residential Schooling along with integrated preparation for CA-Foundation / CLAT
Course Features :
- Excellent Schooling with focus on getting high %age in class 12th Board
- Integrated Preparation for CA-Foundation by Experts
- Guidance in getting admission in leading universities of India/USA/Canada/UK
- Regular Test Series (Unitwise, Revision & Major Tests)
- Complete Preparation for Board exams, Board Pattern Tests
- Digital learning support
- Living on safe and secure campus spread over 20 Acre with all facilities.
Digital Learning Support
Recorded Video Lectures in Tab for Revision OR to study in advance, Online Quizzes & Test for self-assessment, Online Solutions to all exercise sheets etc.
Admissions in CBSE affiliated co-ed school within the campus. Classes for other subject shall be conducted as required.
Hostel Support & Other Facilities
Hostels are situated within Campus which is spread over 20 Acres. It is completely COVID safe (Bio-Bubble) & secure campus, having all facilities like Coaching Builiding, CBSE School, Hostel, Mess, Staff Residence, Sports Ground, Departmental store etc within boundary.
Classes will be conducted: at CP Gurukul Campus Kota
Class Commencement: 3rd Apr 2023
Fee & Special Benefits: CP-Gurukul offer package fee for coaching, hostel and school as mentioned below –
- Admission Fee: 5000/- (For New Admission only)
- Caution Fee: 15000/- (Refundable)
- Fee :
|Class XII + CA Foundation||340000||360000||380000||400000||120000 Extra|
 Available only for Boy students.
 One parent must stay with student in Apartment. Mess facility is not included for students staying in 1/2 BHK Apartments. For more details & facilities provided in apartment, please speak to our admission in-charge.
- Course Fee includes the following –
- School Fee, Integrated Coaching Fee, Sports Fee, Hostel & other residential amenities fee
- Mess Fee: For students staying in the hostel* (Please note Mess fee is not included in above fee for Students staying in the apartment)
- Laundry Fee: No extra Fee till 90 cloths/month for students staying in the hostel*
- Electricity Fee: No extra charge up to 100 units per month per room for the period of stay. If electricity consumption is more than above limit then extra fee shall be charged, calculated on the basis of personal meter reading @ Rs 10.5 per unit.
- Not included in Fee:
- Uniform, School Books and personal stationary charges
- Tablet Cost (optional – as per actual)
- Personal expenses and ongoing stationary charges etc.
|SN||Scholarship Criteria for Class XI & XII Students||Amount (in Rs)|
|Based on Performance in class 10th|
|1||10th Marks >= 95% aggregate||100,000|
|2||10th Marks >= 90% aggregate||75,000|
|3||10th Marks >= 85% aggregate||50,000|
|Based on Performance in class 9th (Only for class XI students)|
|1||9th Marks >= 95% aggregate||50,000|
|2||9th Marks >= 90% aggregate||25,000|
|Based on Performance in NTSE / KVPY / Olympiad etc|
|4||Stage-2 qualified in NTSE||120,000|
|5||Stage -1 qualified in NTSE||100,000|
|6||CP SAT (Upto)||100,000|
|7||Two or more real brother/sister studying in CP in the same session(to each Child)||10,000|
|Class X to XI Moving (CP Gurukul)|
|8||Students promoting from Class X to XI and takes admission on or before 10-June-2023||75,000|
|9||To All girl student’s (if takes admission on or before 10-June-2023)||50,000|
|Scholarship shall be awarded whichever is higher applicable|
|Scholarship applicable for Single & double AC room package.|
Fee Payment Schedule:
|Percentage of Fee||Payment date|
|1st Instalment||40%||As per above table|
|2nd Instalment||30%||10th July 2023|
|3rd Instalment||30%||10th October 2023|
|Important: Submission of PDC’s (Post Dated Cheques) of all pending installments is mandatory at the time of admission|