Excellent Residential Schooling, Integrated preparation for Olympiad & Foundation for competitive examinations
These programs comprehensively prepare you for school and all scholastic and competitive exam at city, state and national level for your class, and lay a strong foundation for higher level scholastic and competitive examinations like NTSE, NSEJS/IJSO, Pre-RMO, RMO. These course sharpen analytical skills and mental ability and evolve thinking process making student capable of solving complex questions. These programs also lay a strong foundation for future competitive exams like NEET, JEE, CA Foundation etc.
Course Features :
- Excellent Schooling for Class VI to VIII
- Best teachers having wide experience to groom students.
- Smart AC Classrooms, Rich Library, Latest Practical labs & Multi Lingual Lab
- State-of-the-art Infrastructure.
- Extra-curricular activities & holistic development.
- Mentor for each student
- Integrated Preparation for Olympiads and other examination by Experts
- Focus on developing Mathematical, logical and Scientific aptitude
- Laying foundation for future competitive exams
- Individual Doubt Removal Counters
- Tests, Feedback & round the clock academic
- Specially Designed Study Material Package
- Life Skill Development
- Events and various activities for excellent communication, Creative Thinking, Self- Improvement, Team Work & Overall Personality Grooming.
- Multi-cultural environment to develop leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Excursion and educational tour to learn beyond classroom.
- Sports & Recreations
- At par with Global Standards for Mental & Physical development.
- Outdoor & Indoor Games: Cricket, Football, Volley Ball, Badminton, Basket Ball, Lawn Tennis, Swimming Pool, Squash Court, Table Tennis, Chess etc.
- Recreational facilities like state-of-the-art music, dance and activity room.
- Living on Campus
- Separate Hostels with hygienic mess & food court
- 1 BHK/ 2 BHK apartments for guardians to stay along with their wards
- Round the clock 3-tier Security with CCTV Cameras
- Student Welfare Cell & 24 Hrs Health Care Services
- Departmental Store, Salon/ Parlour, ATM & other services
- Digital Learning Support : Recorded Video Lectures in Tab for Revision OR to study in advance, Online Quizzes & Test for self-assessment, Online Solutions to all exercise sheets etc
School Support: Admissions in CBSE affiliated co-ed school within the campus. Classes for other subject shall be conducted as required.
Medium : English
Classes will be conducted : at CP Gurukul Campus Kota
Class Commencement : First week of April 2022
Hostel & other Facilities : Hostels are situated within Campus which is spread over 20 Acres. It is completely COVID safe (Bio-Bubble) & secure campus, having all facilities like Coaching Builiding, CBSE School, Hostel, Mess, Staff Residence, Sports Ground, Departmental store etc within boundary.
Fee & Special Benefits :
- Admission Fee : 5000/- (For New Admission only)
- Caution Fee : 15000/- (Refundable)
- Fee :
|Premium Room ||1-BHK ||2-BHK |
|Double||Single||1st Child||2nd Child||1st Child||2nd Child|
 Available only for Boy students.
 One parent must stay with student in Apartment. Food is not included for students staying in 1/2 BHK Apartments.For more details & facilities provided in apartment, please speak to our admission in-charge.
- Course Fee includes the following –
- School Fee, Integrated Coaching Fee, Sports Fee, Hostel & other residential amenities fee
- Mess Fee: For students staying in the hostel* (Please note Mess fee is not included in above fee for Students staying in the apartment)
- Laundry Fee: No extra Fee till 90 cloths/month for students staying in the hostel*
- Electricity Fee: No extra charge up to 100 units per month per room for the period of stay. If electricity consumption is more than above limit then extra fee shall be charged, calculated on the basis of personal meter reading @ Rs 10.5 per unit.
- Not included in Fee:
- Uniform, School Books and personal stationary charges
- Tablet Cost (optional – as per actual)
- Personal expenses and ongoing stationary charges etc.
Early Admission Benefits:
|If Admission is taken on or before||Amount |
|31st December 2021||30000|
|15th January 2022||20000|
|15th February 2022||10000|
|After 15th February 2022||No EAB|
- Lump Sum Benefit of additional Rs 20000 will be given, if complete fee is paid on/before 15th March 2022.
 In case of 2 siblings taking admission & opting for an Apartment (1/2 BHK), then the 2nd child will not be entitled for any Early Admission Benefit.
- Fee Payment Schedule:
|Percentage of Fee||Payment date|
|1st Installment||40%||As per above table|
|2nd Installment||30%||10th July 2022|
|3rd Installment||30%||10th October 2022|
|Important: Submission of PDC’s (Post Dated Cheques) of all pending installment is mandatory at the time of admission|
Apply : Click Here